By John Dent,Ronald M Harden,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd
This Fourth variation of the hugely praised sensible consultant for clinical lecturers presents a bridge among the theoretical points of scientific schooling and the supply of enthusiastic and powerful instructing in simple technology and scientific medication. Healthcare pros are dedicated academics and this ebook is a realistic consultant to aid them maximise their functionality.
- Practical advisor for scientific lecturers charts the regular upward thrust of worldwide curiosity in clinical schooling in a concise format.
- This is a hugely functional e-book with priceless "Tips" in the course of the text.
- The continuous emergence of recent themes that are of curiosity to academics in all healthcare disciplines is regarded during this new version with seven new chapters: The hidden curriculum; workforce established studying; sufferer protection; evaluate of attitudes and professionalism; scientific schooling management; scientific schooling study; and the way to control a clinical college
- An enlarged staff of seventy three authors from 14 international locations supply either a world standpoint and a multiprofessional method of subject matters of curiosity to all healthcare teachers.
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book PDF
Similar medical education & training books
- Wissen greifbar und praxisnah : interessante Fallbeschreibungen aus dem gesamten Spektrum der Dermatologie- Lernen aus den Erfahrungen anderer: Darstellung diagnostischer Möglichkeiten von der Blickdiagnose zur High-Tech-Diagnostik und verschiedenster über die Jahre weiterentwickelter Therapien- Bilder sagen mehr als Worte: Fälle werden veranschaulicht durch zahlreiche klinische und histologische Bilder seltener und häufigerer Hauterkrankungen
Completely revised and up-to-date for its 2015 version with assistance from the health care professional educators of medical professionals in education. com, LLC, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 provides finished, systems-based evaluate for the USMLE Step 1 examination. The ebook has been widely acclaimed for its association, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content material define and is helping scholars synthesize the knowledge from their uncomplicated technological know-how classes.
These on the grassroots of fundamental care were supplied with a special chance to devise and form the fashionable NHS. This ebook describes the paintings of basic care teams of their first months and describes every little thing from the preliminary goals of PCGs via to basic care trusts and the long run. the wonderful panel of individuals who're practised participants of PCGs describe their studies and the teachings they've got learnt.
Du bist, was once Du isst! Wie viel Zucker braucht der Mensch? Ist vegane Ernährung gesund? used to be passiert bei Fructose-Intoleranz? Wie synthetisiert der Körper diet D? Welche Stoffe verbergen sich in unseren Lebensmitteln? Welche Ernährung benötigen Schwangere, Kinder und Sportler? used to be sind die Vor- und Nachteile einer „low carb“-Diät?
- Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy VOL 1 Upper and Lower limbs
- Respiratory Medicine: Self-Assessment Colour Review, Third Edition (Medical Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- The Situational Judgement Test at a Glance
- M(odified) E(ssay) Q(uestions) for Medicine Finals:With Solutions and Tips: Volume 2
- Clinical Anatomy by Regions
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for NAPLEX (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
Additional info for A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book
A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book by John Dent,Ronald M Harden,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd