By Alexandra, MS, CNL, APRN Armitage
Knowledge at-a-glance on all facets of Parkinson's and similar syndromes
The in simple terms source of its type, this can be a concise but finished evaluation of Parkinson's disorder and similar syndromes written for PAs, scientific scholars, case managers, and nurse practitioners in fundamental care and neurology settings. In an easy-to-read procedure, it encompasses analysis, remedy, and ongoing administration of the Parkinsonian sufferer in addition to considerable sufferer schooling and caregiver assets. The advisor additionally addresses the original concerns, therapy standards, demanding situations, and prognoses for every of the Parkinson syndromes.
The source provides a quick evaluation of the anatomy and body structure of Parkinson's disorder together with the different sorts of Parkinsonian syndromes, evaluation, and cutting-edge diagnostic instruments. It addresses dimension instruments and ailment development for either motor and non-motor signs. treatments comprise the most up-tp-date FDA-approved remedies with specialist scientific statement. Illustrations and diagrammatic representations of techniques, besides call-out bins proposing key writer perception, increase the “information-at-a-glance” concentration of the advisor. assets for sufferer and relatives supply reduction from the weight of care-giving.
- Key Features:
- Offers accomplished but pithy insurance of Parkinson's sickness in bulleted, quick-reference layout for busy practitioners
- Covers the original concerns of Parkinson-plus syndromes
- Includes illustrations, diagrams, and tables to fast make stronger concepts
- Provides call-out packing containers with key writer insights
- Presents useful assets for sufferer and family
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis and Management PDF
Best nursing books
Handling breathlessness is a crucial and sometimes tricky activity, in particular whilst facing sufferers of their personal houses. The factors of breathlessness can be physiological, pathological, or either; and sufferers can be being affected by a couple of situation even as. This makes it a problem to make sure that the easiest and optimal type of remedy is supplied, in response to every one patient’s specific wishes.
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, word: 2,0, Alice-Salomon Hochschule Berlin , forty Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Autorin beschreibt, wie mit möglichst einfachen Mitteln ein hohes Qualitätsniveau in stationären Pflegeeinrichtungen erreicht und gehalten werden kann.
Dimensional research for Nursing scholars may help why and the way dimensional research is utilized to drugs calculations. This e-book has the “What you must understand” and extra. There are motives, examples, and perform difficulties for PO(By Mouth), Injections, and move premiums. It’s colourful, informative, and enjoyable!
With its new condensed layout, thoroughly reorganized and up-to-date content material, revered writer staff, and new lower cost, Perry and Potter's Nursing Interventions and medical talents, fifth variation is your all-around most suitable choice for studying the abilities and methods you are going to use each day in perform. overlaying 181 abilities, this hugely available handbook comfortably teams all similar abilities jointly, so that you can locate info fast.
- Der patientenorientierte Tagesablauf. Schnittstellenoptimierung einer gastroenterologischen und infektiologischen Station (German Edition)
- Study Guide for Maternal-Child Nursing - E-Book
- Fortbildungsverhalten und -bereitschaft von Pflegekräften in Einrichtungen der ambulanten und stationären Altenhilfe: Eine empirische Untersuchung (German Edition)
- Dekubitus - Prophylaxe und Therapie: Ein Leitfaden für die Pflegepraxis (Pflegekompakt) (German Edition)
- Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination - E-Book
- Pediatric Critical Care E-Book
Additional resources for A Practical Guide to Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis and Management
A Practical Guide to Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis and Management by Alexandra, MS, CNL, APRN Armitage