By Hassan M. Badr,Wael H. Ahmed
Pumping equipment concept and perform comprehensively covers the theoretical beginning and functions of pumping equipment. Key features:
- Covers features of centrifugal pumps, axial circulate pumps and displacement pumps
- Considers pumping equipment functionality and operational-type problems
- Covers complex subject matters in pumping equipment together with multiphase move ideas, and and three-phase move pumping systems
- Covers assorted equipment of stream price keep an eye on and relevance to laptop potency and effort consumption
- Covers varied equipment of stream fee keep watch over and relevance to computing device potency and effort consumption
Read Online or Download Pumping Machinery Theory and Practice PDF
Best mechanical engineering books
Complex keep an eye on of Turbofan Engines describes the operational functionality requisites of turbofan (commercial) engines from a controls platforms viewpoint, masking industry-standard equipment and research-edge advances. This ebook permits the reader to layout controllers and bring practical simulations utilizing public-domain software program like CMAPSS: advertisement Modular Aero-Propulsion method Simulation, whose types are published to the general public by way of NASA.
Drawn from shows at a up to date nationwide technology beginning summer time Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and Micro/Nanomanufacturing, Micro- and Nanoscale Phenomena in Tribology explores the convergence of the a number of technological know-how and engineering disciplines keen on tribology and the relationship from the macro to nano global.
This booklet summarizes examine advances in micromechanics modeling of ductile fractures made long ago 20 years. the last word aim of this booklet is to arrive production frontline designers and fabrics engineers through delivering a user-oriented, theoretical historical past of micromechanics modeling. consequently, the ebook is geared up in a special approach, first providing a energetic harm percolation version built by means of the authors during the last ten years.
Proposing a state of the art evaluation of theoretical and computational versions that hyperlink attribute biomechanical phenomena, this booklet offers guidance and examples for developing multiscale types in consultant structures and organisms. It develops the reader's realizing of and instinct for multiscale phenomena in biomechanics and mechanobiology, and introduces a mathematical framework and computational thoughts paramount to making predictive multiscale types.
- From Creep Damage Mechanics to Homogenization Methods: A Liber Amicorum to celebrate the birthday of Nobutada Ohno (Advanced Structured Materials)
- Theory of Machines: Kinematics and Dynamics
- Dynamik der Kraftfahrzeuge (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Reciprocal Frame Architecture (500 Tips)
Additional info for Pumping Machinery Theory and Practice
Pumping Machinery Theory and Practice by Hassan M. Badr,Wael H. Ahmed